I am a picture framer based in the Cotswolds, England. This website shows a small selection of the antique, vintage, and reproduction frames that I have in stock for sale.

Please contact me if you are interested in a particular frame shown on this website, I am always open to offers on frames. There is a contact form on the right sidebar or you can email me on: framemaker13@gmail.com

You can also contact me if you are looking for a particular size/style of frame, as I may have something suitable in stock, thank you for looking at my website.

This website/blog is an ongoing work in progress and eventually the many hundreds of frames I have in stock will be listed online. Please note that when using the size search links, all sizes are in inches and are listed with the smaller dimension first, such as 16x20 for a 16inch x 20inch frame.

Sunday 18 September 2016

Neoclassical Hollow Frame

A late 18th or early 19th century fine hollow frame with carved corners (part moulded part carved), original gilding, some losses and areas for general restoration.
Frame ref: NS645C733
Sight size: 20 ¾” X 29 ¾”
Rebate size: 21 ⅞” X 30 ¾”
External size: 31 ½” X 40 ½”
Width x depth: 5 ¼” X 5 ⅝”
Location: OFFICE 21x28
Price: £ 600